skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- The State of International Criminal Law, October 29, 2021, NYU School of Law.
- Russia Beyond Russiagate, February 11-12, 2021, NYU School of Law.
- Shifting Tides: Recent Developments in Latin American Rule of Law, October 10, 2019, NYU School of Law.
- Around the World on One Belt, One Road, October 18, 2018, NYU School of Law.
- Global Anti-Corruption: Transparency in the Modern Age, October 17th, 2017, NYU School of Law.
- Parsing the Trans-Pacific Partnership: The Implications of the Trade Deal for Human Rights, Labor, and the Economy, November 17th, 2016, NYU School of Law.
- Constitution & Custom: Women’s Rights and Access to Justice in Pluralistic Legal Societies, November 19th, 2015, NYU School of Law.
- The Function of Judges and Arbitrators in International Law, October 24th, 2013, NYU School of Law.
- Tug of War: The Tension Between Regulation and International Cooperation, October 25, 2012, NYU School of Law.
- From Rights to Reality: Beth Simmons’s Mobilizing for Human Rights and its Intersection with International Law, October 14, 2011, NYU School of Law.
- On Thin Ice: International Law and Environmental Protection in a Melting Arctic, October 22, 2010, NYU School of Law.
- Financing Development: The Privatization of Development Assistance, December 4–5, 2009.
- Bi-Annual Conference of the Journal of Private International Law, April 17–18, 2009.
- Special Tribute to Andreas Lowenfeld, Herbert and Rose Rubin Professor of International Law, April 16, 2009.
- Past Symposia 1982–2008